Welcome to join with us to find new experience, new destination, new friends & new memory with International Japanese service provided by H.I.S. Myanmar Travels.
Uluwatu – Kesiman Village – Ubud – Kintamani
|Day 01||- Arrive at Airport Ngurah Rai Bali,|
- Arrival . Meet and greet at Ngurah Rai Airport.
- Uluwatu Temple.
- Jimbaran Seafood
dinner transfer to hotel for check-in (D).
|Day 02||- Breakfast at hotel .|
- First we stop to watch “The Barong and Keris Dance” at Kesiman Village,
- The Barong dance is one of the most popular cultural show in Bali,
- this dance normally perform at the temple during temple festival.
- Drive on through tropical countryside
to the village of Mas—known for the artisans
who turn wood into fine art.
- Stop at Bali’s preeminent center for fine arts, dance,
and music— Ubud (Batu Bulan, Celuk, Mas, Sukawati).
- Drop by Kintamani to take in the lush panorama
of the surrounding hills and Mount Batur,
- set inside a volcanic crater basin while having the buffet lunch
- and visit coffee plantation botanical garden before Visit Tirta Empul Temple
or Tampak Siring Temple is a holy spring water temple
located in Tampak Siring Village .
- Dinner at local restaurant.
|Day 03||- Breakfast at hotel.|
- Transfer to airport for your departure flight home.