|Day 01||- Upon arrival at Hanoi city / Noi Bai international airport|
by met with our guide then transfer for Check in hotel.
- Overnight at hotel in Hanoi .
|Day 02||- After breakfast at Hotel,|
- leave from hotel to Halong bay for cruise
- Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province
in about 25 minutes on the way to Halong.
- Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise
briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
- Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood
while cruising on exquisite water,
- passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet,
- Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore
Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just
a few cruises go through.
- Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with
Limestone Mountains or just relaxing on the sun-deck
for fantastic views at Titop Island
- Back to Cruises to fresh and then participate in 01 out of 2 options:
Option 1 : Photo hunting at Trinh Nu and Bo Nau Cave
Option 2 : Visit Pearl Farm to witness the whole process to make a
valuable pearl and expensive jewelry from the first step of
growing and harvesting pearl from Halong Bay
- Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
- Join our Cooking Class at the restaurant. Let’s see how
to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area
near Surprising cave.
- Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is
served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews.
- You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef,
Playing card, karaoke….
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Lavender Cruises
|Day 03||- Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.|
- Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
- Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered
by the French in 1901.
- Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and
a symbol for geology value of Halong.
- Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant
to enjoy the bay's scenery.
- Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
- Check out cruise transfer back to Hanoi,
- Vincome Mega Mall shopping ,
- Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight Hanoi.
|Day 04||- After breakfast Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum,|
- Hochiminh resident, One pillar Pagoda, shopping at 36 old quatter,
- Lunch at local restaurant then return Noi Bai airport
to Yangon departure from Hanoi on our Happy perfect knowledge
possibly be completed by a visit to Vietnam.