|Day 01||- Upon arrival at Hanoi city / Noi Bai international airport|
by met with our guide then transfer to hotel.Check in hotel.
- Overnight at hotel in Hanoi .
|Day 02||- After breakfast, leave from hotel to Halong bay for cruise.|
- Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province in about
25 minutes on the way to Halong.
- Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
- Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while
cruising on exquisite water,
- passing Incense Burner Island,
- Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog…
- Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the
most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
- Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains
or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Titop Island
- Back to Cruises to fresh and then participate in 01 out of 2 options:
Option 1 : Photo hunting at Trinh Nu and Bo Nau Cave
Option 2 : Visit Pearl Farm to witness the whole process to make
a valuable pearl and expensive jewelry from the first step of growing
and harvesting pearl from Halong Bay
- Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
- Join our Cooking Class at the restaurant.
- Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls
and mix fish-sauce.
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area
near Surprising cave.
- Under the magnificent night sky,
our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
-Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid
cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
- Overnight on Lavender Cruises
|Day 03||- Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.|
- Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
- Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered
by the French in 1901.
- Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and
a symbol for geology value of Halong.
- Check out time.
- Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant
to enjoy the bay's scenery.
- Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while
cruising back to the pier.
- Check out cruise transfer back to Ninh Binh,
- Dinner at local restaurant.Overnight in Ninh Binh.
|Day 04||- After breakfast visit Bai Dinh Pagoda .|
- After that, tranfer to Ninh Binh city/ transfer to
Trang An(20 km from Ninh Binh city),
- take boat cruise to visit cave complex: Sang Cave,
- Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness,
- see scenery of mountain and rivers – a Ha Long on land
of Ninh Binh.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Shopping Ancient Streets.
- Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
|Day 05||- After breakfast Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum,|
- Hochiminh resident, One pillar Pagoda,
- West lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Lunch at International Buffet
Restaurant then return Noi Bai airport to Yangon departure
from Hanoi on our Happy perfect knowledge possibly
be completed by a visit to Vietnam.