|Day 01||- Welcome you at Noi Bai International airport|
and check in hotel .
- Overnight in Hanoi City.
|Day 02||- After breakfast at 7am transfer visit Halong.|
- Lunch at local restaurant .After lunch,
shopping at Vincom shopping mall.
- Afternoon, take cable car visit Sun world park
( included : 1. Two -way cable car 2. Sun Wheel
3.Samurai Slide 4.Kido Land 5. Zen garden only).
- Dinner at Vietnamese restaurant.
- Overnight in Halong.
|Day 03||- Breakfast at Hotel and free time until going to Halong Bay .|
- Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise
briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
- Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood
while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island,
Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring
you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route
where just a few cruises go through.
- Do Kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone
Mountains or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views
at Titop Island.
- Back to Cruises to fresh and then participate in 01 out of 2 options:
Option 1 : Photo hunting at Trinh Nu and Bo Nau Cave
Option 2 : Visit Pearl Farm to witness the whole process to make
a valuable pearl and expensive jewelry from the first step of growing
and harvesting pearl from Halong Bay
- Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
- Join our Cooking Class at the restaurant.
- Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area
near Surprising cave.
- Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served
with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews.
- You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef,
Playing card, karaoke….Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour
drinks at the bar.
- Overnight on Lavender Cruises.
|Day 04||- Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.|
- Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
- Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered
by the French in 1901.
- Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see
and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
- Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant
to enjoy the bay's scenery.
- Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
- Check out cruise transfer back to Hanoi, Vincome Mega Mall shopping ,
- Dinner at local restaurant .
- Overnight at Hanoi.
|Day 05||- After breakfast, visit Hochiminh mausoleum, Hochiminh resident,|
01 pillar pagoda, and West lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda.
- Lunch at International Buffet restaurant and transfer to airport
departure to Yangon.