(overnight on cruise) – Danang (6D5N)
|Day 01||- Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport,|
- met & greet by tour Guide.
- Transfer to hotel for checking in. Overnight in Hanoi.
|Day 02||- Breakfast at Hotel.Leave from hotel to Halong bay for cruise. |
- Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province
in about 25 minutes on the way to Halong.
- Embark on Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
- Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood
while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island,
- Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise
will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route
where just a few cruises go through.
- Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape
with Limestone Mountains or just relaxing on the sun-deck
for fantastic views at Titop Island
- Back to Cruises to fresh and then participate in 01 out of 2 options:
- Option 1 : Photo hunting at Trinh Nu and Bo Nau Cave
- Option 2 : Visit Pearl Farm to witness the whole process
to make a valuable pearl and expensive jewelry from the first step
of growing and harvesting pearl from Halong Bay
- Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
- Join our Cooking Class at the restaurant. Let’s see
how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area
near Surprising cave.
- Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served
with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews.
-You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef
, Playing card, karaoke….
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
- Overnight on Cruise
|Day 03||- Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.|
- Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
- Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered
by the French in 1901.
- Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and
a symbol for geology value of Halong.
- Check out time.
- Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant
to enjoy the bay's scenery.
- Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
- Check out cruise transfer back to Hanoi take flight to Danang.
- Arrive at Noi Bai aiport.
- Dinner at Airport restaurant.
- Take flight to Danang. Overnight in Danang.
|Day 04||- Breakfast at Hotel.|
- Our group will transfer to Da Nang and then visit
Ba Na Hill – “YOUR ROAD TO HEAVENLY SCENERY” .
- Come to Ba Na – Suoi Mo to discover and conquer
the top of “Chua” mountain with an altitude of 1,487 m,
“Ba Chua Thuong Ngan” pagoda and Fantasy Park .
- Bufftet Lunch at Bana hill, After visiting Ba Na Hill, ,
You will have a walking tour in Hoi An Old Quarter.
- The ancient architecture of Hoian is a fascinating combination
of Vietnamese traditional characters with Chinese and Japanese influence.
- There are plenty to see in this delightful and tranquil town,
some of which are the famous Japanese Covered Bridges,
- the Pottery Museum, the 200 years old Tam Ky House,
the Chua Ong Pagoda, the vibrant market.
- We visit these on our morning walking tour past
many low tiled houses scattered along the small streets and
assembly halls which reflect the town's multi-cultural past.
- Dinner at local restaurant . Overnight in Hoian.
|Day 05||- After breakfast, back Danang visiting Big Statue|
in Sontra Penisula,
- After lunch at local restaurant,
then go airport taking flight to Hanoi.
- Shopping at 36 old quater. Dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
|Day 06||- After breakfast,sightseeing visit to Ba Dinh square,|
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, Uncle Ho’s House on stilt,
- One pillar pagoda, West lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda.
- Lunch at International buffet restaurant then
go to airport for taking flight to Yangon. end of trip.
For inquires please contact via this inqury form.